Haines Fire & Risk Consulting (HFRC) provides fire protection consulting services for commercial and industrial concerns ranging from light manufacturing companies to heavy industrial facilities. HFRC specializes in the protection of facilities that handle, manufacture and store hazardous materials in the process of producing their goods, as well as facilities that handle these materials in bulk.
HFRC's Services include:
• Fire Protection Engineering
• Fire & Accident Investigation - Expert Witness
• Emergency Response Planning
• Process Safety Management
HFRC understands that its clients are operating in a highly competitive global economy making it essential that their facilities not only operate safely, but cost effectively.
As such, HFRC strives to assure that its client's fire protection spending:
• Is appropriate for their financial situation, market conditions and risk
• Focuses on fire prevention in lieu of installing fire protection hardware,
wherever this will produce a greater reduction in risk or improved cost
• Minimizes ongoing operating and maintenance costs.
• Improves plant availability, operability, safety and environmental
performance in addition to curbing their fire risks.
The HFRC staff is particularly qualified in evaluating and resolving fire protection and safety issues concerning:
• Flammable and combustible liquids
• Flammable gases
• Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG)
• Combustible dusts
• Fibers and textiles
• Unstable chemicals
• Combustible chemicals
• Water and air reactive chemicals
• Combustible metals
• Static electricity hazards
• Life Safety & emergency egress
HFRC is an international consultancy operating out of Southampton, NJ (Approximately 30 miles east of Philadelphia, PA).